Monday, June 18, 2012

Memorial Day Weekend

May 25-28
We spent a wonderful 3 days in McCall.  The weather was nice, but not warm although, Kingston and I didn't venture outside too much.
Friday night was spent unpacking.  It's amazing how much stuff you bring up for a 10 month old...lots of toys, food, diapers, a million outfits (you never know what the weather will be like or where you might go), and the list goes on and on.  Kingston looked so cute in his fuzzy jacket...thank you cousin Zayden!
Saturday Kingston and I stayed in our jammies and hung out inside the cabin.  Jonathan went to work outside planting trees, bushes, and ground cover.  He always has to be working on something.
I've been fighting a sinus infection and ran out of medicine so we made a quick trip to the store before church.  I had a great little helper to carry my things!!
Kingston looks so grown up in his flannel shirt and khakis!  What a sweet little boy!
Sunday morning Kingston and I had breakfast while daddy slept in (he had a late night with some friends).  It is getting pretty tricky trying to feed him in the bumbo seat.  I can't leave him for even a second...he is so wiggly and grabbing everything in his reach.
When Jonathan got up, we decided to head outside and look at his work.
Monday, we just sat around and enjoyed our little boy.  I love going to the cabin; it is so relaxing and I don't have to worry about much while we are up there. We still need to do a little more baby proofing, but we are getting there.  Here is Kingston playing ball with daddy...these are the cabin times that make lasting memories.

No comments: