We spent a fun weekend at the cabin. We got up there Friday evening and my mom was already there and had dinner started for us. She had worked at the McCall clinic that day and we talked her into staying the night with us. Grandma and Kingston played, while Jonathan unpacked and I made the beds and set up the pack and play. It was a beautiful night and we had a great lasagna dinner. We tried to stay up and watch a movie, but we were all too tired and went to bed.
Saturday morning Jonathan woke up early to meet the guys at Jughandle for golf. Kingston, Grandma, and I had a nice breakfast and played and played and played. Kingston was so cute pushing around the little vacuum cleaner and playing with a gift bag. We built a fort and he loved crawling under it again, and again, and again. He was just full of giggles and smiles. This was the first time at the cabin with him fully walking. He went down for his nap and Grandma had to head home. I cleaned and did laundry and right before I was ready to shower, Kingston woke up from his nap. But we had enough toys to keep him occupied while I showered. I could hear him talking and tapping his toys on the shower door, and when I got out the floor was covered with toys! We had peanut butter and jelly sandwiches for lunch and played even more. While I was folding laundry, Kingston figured out how to turn on the radio and started to dance. It was so funny...I don't know where he gets his moves!
Sunday morning Jonathan went golfing again so Kingston and I played some more. He had fun sharing his toys with the dogs.
We built more forts, vacuumed again, and danced our hearts out! The weather was perfect outside and we walked around out back. No bugs or mosquitoes to bother us.
No comments:
Post a Comment