Monday, October 15, 2012

Colton's 6th Birthday

October 5-
We got to celebrate my favorite 6 year old's birthday at the Linder Farms pumpkin patch.  It was such a fun night.  We got spoiled with pizza, cake, and tokens. There was so much to do that we hardly saw the birthday boy (and I only got this one picture), although Kingston enjoyed singing "Happy Birthday".  Happy Birthday Colton!

Almost 2 1/2 feet tall.  This was a hard picture to get because the band was playing and he kept dancing to the beat!
The petting zoo was a fun experience!  He warmed up to the goats and really enjoyed petting the donkey.  The chickens and piglets were a bit to scary for him this year!
I think Alyssa and I did the barrel ride for us!  But Molly and Kingston still enjoyed it.
Jillian showed us how fun the corn box could be. She helped me cover Kingston with corn kernels.
How many pictures does it take to get a good harvest picture?  A lot if your kid keeps making funny faces.  I guess you just have to take what you get.  Good thing he is so cute!

No comments: