September 14-16
What a relaxing weekend!
Jane and I drove up Friday night and met my mom at the cabin. We chatted for a few hours while enjoying a drink and then called it a night. Saturday morning we slept in...well I was up by 8:00 am but it was still nice to wake up on my own. Mom and I chatted some more and then she had to head home (she was watching Kingston that night). Then Jane and I had breakfast and just took it easy. We even got a nap in!
Joy and Emily made it up around 2:30. We did what girls do best....talked, and talked, and talked.
We had a fun dinner at the Shore Lodge and then stopped for icecream bars before heading home. More talking and then we finally went to bed. Again, we were up pretty early...I think we were missing the kiddos. We left by 10:00 and made it back home around noon. It was so nice to see my boys again, but it was a well needed vacation!
No comments:
Post a Comment