Jonathan spent a fun weekend in Denver, complete with 8th row, 50 yard line Denver Bronco Tickets. He was pretty sad to leave Kingston for the whole weekend so I sent him plenty of picture texts so he could keep up on all the action.
Friday night...
After Kingston and I dropped off Jonathan and Nick at the airport, we went to Cabela's. We looked at the fish and ran around the store!
I wore him out...
Saturday morning breakfast and Baby Einstein...
We actually had a busy day, but I forgot to take pictures. We made another trip to Cabela's, but this time Kingston rode in the cart and I was able to shop a lot easier that way. Then home for a nap before hitting the grocery store.
Dinner....(followed by a jewelry party at Kelly's house)
Then, home for a bath and bed...Sunday morning, we sported our Denver Bronco PJs...
Then did a little housework....
Took the dogs for a walk...
Had a craft party (no picture) and then met up with Joy and her kiddos for a playdate at McDonalds.
Kingston had his first happy meal!
The kids played for over an hour while Joy and I just sat and talked. It was so nice. Her kids are so good with Kingston and always play with him and show him the ropes.

Kingston was fast asleep by the time Jonathan got home around midnight.
Here are some pictures from his weekend...
Sightseeing downtown...
Watching the BSU game....
The "Game"....(he had so much fun!)














No comments:
Post a Comment