December 1-
We enjoyed a peaceful weekend at the cabin decorating for Christmas. It was rainy and soggy the whole weekend, but that didn't seem to matter since we spent most of the weekend inside. The cabin is pretty cozy!
Kingston has his own personal clean up crew while he eats...
I always forget how small our tree is...and every year I say that we will get a bigger one the next year. But I did get some pretty red ornaments that distract from the size. Kingston kept taking the balls off the bottom and throwing them...what a typical little boy!
This vacuum is such a hit with him. He plays with it all weekend long.
It's a little cold for the boys so they like to snuggle in their beds.
Jonathan spotted a bunch of deer out our kitchen window.
We played outside on the front porch.
It doesn't look very impressive from the picture, but the banister has lighted garland and their are decorations here and there. I think it looks very festive!
No comments:
Post a Comment