I was pretty excited to get out he Christmas stuff this year and have been telling Kingston all about the Christmas season. He has his own nativity set that he loves to sit and play with and we are learning about baby Jesus; although he is more interested in the presents!
He is always one to help and today was no exception. Daddy and him managed to get the tree up and out of the box. However, as soon as he saw an empty box, he lost all interest in the tree and instead decided to play in his "cave" for the next hour while Jonathan and I moved stuff around the living room to make room for the tree.
After he went to bed, I hid the box so that we wouldn't have any distraction for decorating the next day. In hind sight, I should have left the box out because he was a little too helpful with the ornaments. Off and on, off and on, and lots of rearranging. And then I had to stand on a stool to put the star up which of course made Kingston want a stool which meant that he could reach even more ornaments. Oh well, it was fun and the tree is artfully decorated with lots of clusters of ornaments. Perfect for Kingston and us!
No comments:
Post a Comment