January 29-
Alyssa and Molly invited us swimming. We had the day off so we thought it would be fun. There was a little mis-communication about the hotel's pool policy, but in the end we got to go swimming because who is going to say "no" to two swim-ready kids?!
At first Kingston just wanted to drive his train around the pool while Molly giggled with excitement about being in the water. But once Molly started jumping in, Kingston couldn't resist. Although, with a pool full of girls, Kingston didn't understand why he had to wear shorts and I couldn't find a logical explanation so he just went in his swim briefs.
Kingston jumped right in and I caught him. We probably did it 25 times. "Again Mommy!"
We even practiced kicking our feet and swimming. Kingston would be so proud and say "I swimming!".
The kids had a great time and Kingston fell asleep before I pulled out of the parking lot.




No comments:
Post a Comment