Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Ryland Cameron

March 9-
Just as we were getting settled in McCall, we get the call that Emily was heading to the hospital.  She was a month early, but apparently Ryland was ready!  Joan and Cam packed up and made it to the hospital just in time.  He was born at 1 am and weighed 5 lbs. 13 oz and 19 inches long.
I got to see him the next day and hold him.  He is so tiny and sweet.  He has more hair than Kingston did! And healthy and happy...just early.  I loved holding him and remembering Kingston when he was that little.
Congrats Zac and Emily, Ryland is a keeper.
 Then Kingston got to meet his new cousin a few days later.  I wouldn't say he was excited, but as soon as Ryland can pick up a car, they will be best buds!
 Brylee, on the other hand, embraced her new cousin and I had to wait my turn to get to hold him.
 

No comments: