Saturday, March 8, 2014

Nora Jene

February 19-
I was lucky enough to be working the night Nora was born, so I got to meet her right away!  She was born at 10:15 on Wednesday night and weighed 6 lbs 2oz (a dainty little girl) and measured 18.5 inches long.  And most impressive was her full head of hair!  Congratulation Joel and Lindsay!
 We went and visited when Nora was a week old.  Jonathan and Uncle Joel kept Kingston busy so that I could get my time in with Nora.  She was awake and just took in everything while I held her.
 Kingston was intrigued by his little cousin.  As soon as we got there, he asked "where Nora?"  And when he found her, he bent right down to her level and said "Hi, Nora" and then ran off to play.  Sweet, but short lived.
 This picture was a special request from grandpa.  His kids with their kids!
 
 And these beautiful pictures are a sneak peak at Nora's newborn pictures.  I love them!
 
 

No comments: