Kingston and I got spoiled this year. We are very lucky that Jonathan is such a good shopper! He stayed up late to set out my Valentine's Day goodies.
Sparkling wine, flowers, chocolate covered strawberries, and a necklace. The necklace is pretty special because it has a little moon and says "I love you to the moon and back" just like the story that we read to Kingston when he was younger.
Kingston got a delicious cupcake that he got to eat before dinner! And more toys than he ever needed (I think that daddy was needing some new toys...you can only play trains for so long!).
The boys put together the car tracks and raced cars up and down the living room.
When we went upstairs, Kingston got to open another present. It was a big pirate ship to play in. We had lots of fun sailing around! I love it when he says "Ahoy Haties (instead of mateys)" so cute!


No comments:
Post a Comment