This was our last ski weekend in McCall. Brundage has "Crazy Days" to celebrate the end of season and skiers were dressed up with lots of activities on the mountain. We got in a few final runs with Kingston. It is so fun to watch how much he was improved this last month!
I was most excited for the pond skimming and I thought Kingston would love it. And he did love the first couple, but we must have skied him too hard because one we sat down in the sunshine, he was out. He actually slept through the entire thing.
Jonathan made a few more runs and then met up with us at the truck. Kingston and I had been working on a snow-dinosaur and we needed a bit of Jonathan's artistic help. In the end, it turned out pretty good!!
Sunday, Grandpa Dan came over to visit. The boys threw paper airplanes off the balcony while the dogs chased them. Then Kingston got his poles out and when to retrieve them all.
When we got too cold to stay outside, we taught Grandpa Dan to play Farkle. I'm pretty sure I won, but Kingston did really good, too! Kingston impressed Grandpa Dan with his awesome puzzle skills!
Jonathan and I packed up while Kingston watched a movie, but he didn't make it too long!

No comments:
Post a Comment