We celebrated Easter with my family on Palm Sunday. Kingston went to church with us and did pretty good...he had his trains and his coloring book to keep him entertained.
I hid some eggs for him when we got back to my parents and he had lots of fun finding them. Gus helped him find a couple of the hard ones. Then he wanted to hide them. It was cute because he re-hid them in all the same places!
Joel, Lindsay, and Nora got there shortly after and we had a delicious lunch. Nora was all smiles and talking up a storm. It is so fun to hear her babble and coo. And Kingston was so distracted with Uncle Joel, that he didn't mind me holding her.
Grandma and Grandpa spoiled the kids with baskets. Kingston loved his Thomas the Train coloring book and puzzles. His words were "This is just what I wanted!" He has probably done that puzzle 20 times in the last week!
The guys got stuck putting up sheet rock in the garage, so Lindsay, Nora, and I got to hang out inside and chat. It was such a relaxing day!
No comments:
Post a Comment