December 3-
Alyssa and Chris are the proud parents of a BOY! She was scheduled for a C-section today, but I thought she would have him earlier. I don't know how she didn't find out the gender, but it was exciting to get the text this morning. Alyssa is doing great, but Sam had to go to the NICU to get his lungs evaluated. I got to sit and chat with Alyssa and then Chris took me to the NICU so that I could sneak a peek at their handsome little boy. He was 8 lbs and 22 inches long, definitely a big boy when compared with all the tiny NICU babies. I can see both mom and dad in his features.
Update: Sam got released from the NICU on the 5th and is doing great. He is a happy little boy. I'm so excited for them to have a boy and all the fun that comes with him!
No comments:
Post a Comment