We lucked out with the most beautiful weekend! The sun was shining and the weather was so nice...not great for the snow, but I loved it.
Saturday we hit the mountain. Kingston hardly stays on the little hill anymore. Much more exciting to go to Bear Chair. Julienna and I made a couple laps around the parking lot to take advantage of the sun.
The guys even enjoyed a snowball fight before we left the hill.
We stopped and said hi to Grandpa Dan and told him all about Kingston's great skiing! Then we went to Father's Place for icecream, but their icecream machine was broken so we settled for burgers and fries and then went to Growlers for rootbeer floats.
Back at the cabin the boys flew helicopters...and got them stuck in Kingston's hair.
And Julienna enjoyed stretching out and playing with her toys. Sunday, the boys headed back to the mountain while Julienna and I enjoyed a quite day at the cabin. I watched a movie while she slept in my arms and then we went for a walk around the neighborhood to get some fresh air. Of course, she fell right asleep once we started walking.
It was a great weekend and I'm ready for spring and more sunshine, but it looks like Kingston's skiing days are numbered!





No comments:
Post a Comment