Feb 13-15-
We got up later on Friday night so Julienna and I warmed ourselves by the fireplace. She was ready to stretch out after being in her carseat and she just loves this little gym!
Saturday morning, we awoke to presents! Kingston could hardly contain his excitement...his was the Transformer bag!Although, I insisted on one Valentine's Day picture before presents. They tried, but I wouldn't say it's the best picture ever!
No surprise here, but Kingston got a Transformer toy, puzzle, and blanket!
Julienna got a couple rattle toys and her super helpful big brother assisted in the opening.
Jonathan got candy and I got a really cute pink spider jacket.
Then, we were off to the ski hill. It was an absolutely gorgeous day and Julienna and I got to hang out outside in the sunshine and watch Kingston ski. But, he is getting too good for "Easy Street" and they ventured off onto the Bear Chair where I couldn't see them.
After skiing, the boys had some fun sledding and launching snow balls!
Then back to the cabin for some relaxing and some Valentine's Day cookies.
On Sunday, the boys enjoyed more time outside sledding and tubing before we had to leave.
Even Julienna and I ventured out for a minute.
This is a picture of the bed set that we put together last weekend.
Such a happy girl with lots of smiles...when she wants to be.
This little boy was all worn out after a weekend of fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment