Monday, March 17, 2008

Catch up

Okay, I'm a few weeks behind on my blogging so I'll do a quick catch up. On Wednesday the 5th, Jonathan and I finally redeemed the massage gift certificate. I gave it to him for Valentine's Day LAST YEAR!! It was a lot of fun, neither of us had had one before. It was definitely something I could get used to. It was very relaxing, afterwards, Jonathan said I looked like I had just woken up.
On Friday, Zac and Emily came over for some fondue. I put Emily to work helping with wedding stuff and she was a huge help!!! We managed to get everything done in a couple of hours. The boys played X-box and Jonathan must have really talked it up to Zac because now they got one too. Now, the guys can play eachother from their own homes. I'm sure that is just what they needed!!!
On Saturday, I talked my mom into coming over and walking along the canal with me and the boys. We had a great walk and got in a lot of mother-daughter time and the boys (minus Chief, still has a bad leg) had a great time running around and peeing on everything. Later that evening Jonathan and I went to Bardenay to meet with the St. Luke's x-ray group. Chuck and Lyndsay are switching to the Eagle St. Luke's so they were having a farewell party. It was fun to see everyone again (I can't remember the last time I actually worked there). Here are some pictures from dinner.
Last Saturday, mom and I met with another florist. This time it only took an hour, but it was even more expensive than the first. I am, however, learning a lot about flowers. I think we are getting it narrowed down a little bit better. So hopefully soon, I'll decide what I want.

No comments: