Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Cousin Jami

I cousin Jami came to visit last weekend. She is from Des Moines, Iowa and was in town for work. All day Friday we lounged around and caught up on the 5 years it had been since we had last seen eachother. Needless to say we were busy all day. Saturday, Joel and Lyndsay came over for breakfast on their way up to McCall. Jami and I went to the mall later that afternoon, but there were too many people so we didn't stay long. That evening we had some friends over and played games. We had tons of fun playing Catch Phrase, Apples to Apples, and Cranium pop 5. On Sunday she left to go back home and her flight ended up being delayed for 2 hours!! It was a quick trip but it was good to catch up.
Here are some pictures from Saturday night.
Nick and Krista
Jonathan and me
Amber and Zeb
Emily and Zac
...and a picture of Jami and I

1 comment:

deatherages said...

Buddy, I can't figure out your hair, it looks long in the Jonathon pic and shorter in the cousin pic? Did you get a trim or am I crazy?