Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Easter

The boys (including Jonathan) and I headed up to Hailey Friday night. We had a green dinner in honor of Emily and Zac's birthday. Saturday we woke up to cinnamon rolls!!! Jonathan and I had to hunt for our baskets since we were leaving that day. Mine was in the lazy susan under some brown sugar and Jonathan's was in the tupperware cupboard. Then we all got ready for some snowshoeing around the ranch. We had a lot of fun!!! Chief's leg was sore afterwards and both his and Tucker's paws got a little bloody by the end; I guess they just aren't as tough as Barney is!!!!




When we got back, dinner was waiting. Ham and potatoes!! It was delicious. After that, we headed back to Eagle.
Sunday morning Jonathan and I met my parents for church. then we came back to another delicious ham dinner. (We have lots of leftover ham!!) Mom and I talked wedding while we did the dishes and the guys watched basketball. The dog slept the whole day!!! They must have really been worn out from snowshoeing.
Before we left, my mom gave us a calla lily plant. I'm excited because we picked calla lilies for my bouquet so now whenever I see the plant, I'm reminded of the wedding. (I'm sure Jonathan feels the same way)!!! Thanks mom (and dad, I'm sure he helped pick it out too)!!

1 comment:

deatherages said...

Buddy, that plant is beautiful! I can't wait to see how pretty they are in your bouquet!