So, the boys and I (and sometimes even Jonathan) have taken up a new hobby. We now run!! Yes, you read that right, we run. Not marathon running, just around the neighborhood jogs with some walking mixed in. We go on the canal and the boys love running off leash. They really wear themselves out. I even got them a little camel's back (backpack that holds water) but it kept shifting around and wouldn't stay centered. So I just took out the water holder and only use the backpack. Tucker is really good at carrying it; he walks around like he is really important. It's not very big, but it holds my cell phone, poop bags, a hat, and the occasional uncharged ipod. Here are some pictures from our latest walk. (Chief's leg still isn't healed so he stays home and guards the house.)

2 comments:
I am thinking half marathon races for when I get back!!!
I need a Tucker for when I go shopping with colton. I could fit a diaper and wipes in there! Way to go Tuck!
Post a Comment