This is what I came home to the other day!!!
Jonathan had been researching riding lawn mowers for a while and this one came up as the best deal. I'm excited because now he will be doing all the yard work. I don't know any of the specifics on the mower, but Jonathan has them all memorized. Also, he is working on putting a dry creek bed in the back yard where we get all the neighbors run off. He got quite a few trees for back there, so we'll see how it turns out.
We also got a new gazebo for the back yard. It has been a process getting it all put together, but we are excited to see it once it's up.
1 comment:
Tucker looks like he was a great helper get things put together! I can't wait to see the gazebo and I kinda wondered what was going on in the back corner when we were scrapping. I have never seen a dry creek bed.
Post a Comment