Wednesday, May 20, 2009

2nd Annual Mother's Day BBQ

Jonathan and I got to host the 2nd Annual Mother's Day BBQ again this year. We had a great turnout and so much great food. Once you bring something good to the BBQ you are assigned it every year after that...I think we got it down this year. It was so much fun to have our families over. Emily and Zac ended up being the champions at Ladder Golf, but I think Jonathan and I redeemed ourselves at the bean bag toss. Dad won at Bocce (?) ball and the kids had fun wrestling and playing. Joel and Lindsay took mom on a bike ride earlier that morning and the trail got the better of her (she looks a little beat up in the pics). She is doing good now, just a few bruises and an AC separation. Heal up fast mom!!!



Joel and Lindsay:


Joan and Hannah:

Emily and Zac:


Sarah, Seth, and Trish:


Joan and Brylee:


Seth, Hannah, and Brylee:


Joel, Mom, and Anna:


Barb and Glenn:

S and Deane:


Joan and Cam:

Mom and Dad:

1 comment:

deatherages said...

What a beautiful yard you have buddy! It looks so cozy. Tell your mom I hope she is okay!