Emily and Zac hosted a game night a few weekends ago and we had tons of fun!! We played Partini (which the girls won) and Would You Rather. Would You Rather really opened us up to some enlightening conversations... and Kelly and I found out that doing something for two turns is a lot longer than you think. Kelly had to hold her tongue and I had to hold a spoon in my mouth. Both sound pretty easy, but there was a lot of drooling going on. I also had to have glasses and a mustache drawn on my face for the entire game. And Emily had to hold whatever position that we put her in. Here are some pictures of our fun night!
P.S. The girls also won Pictionary Man and Kelly won Would You Rather (which was a win for the girls) so we creamed the guys!!
Anna and Jonathan:
Kelly, Emily, and Anna:
Jonathan, Zac, and Nick:
No comments:
Post a Comment