While I was in Utah, Jonathan stayed behind and got me Taylor Swift tickets. I was totally surprised because I thought they had sold out, but apparently they released a few more seats and Jonathan was on it. They were on the side and were pretty good seats plus we had a big screen next to us so it felt like we were in the front row. Nick surprised Kelly with a ticket so it was just us two!! The concert was so much fun. Kellie Pickler opened and she was really fun. When Taylor came on she played for almost 2 hours and then did an amazing encore for over 30 minutes. She had lots of different outfits to go along with the songs. She ended "You should have said NO" in a waterfall, just like on the CMA's!! I knew all the songs and sang them (Jonathan loves it when I sing along with songs!!). It was so much fun!!! Thanks Jonathan, what a great surprise!!
1 comment:
Buddy I have been waiting for these pics. It looks like you had so much fun!
Post a Comment