Last night, Jonathan, Zac, Emily, and I went and saw Ryan Star perform at the Bull's Head Pub. He was touring around the US to cities playing his new single. Jonathan and I had seen him a few years ago on a TV show "Rockstar Supernova" and had been following him since then. Jonathan found out he was coming to Boise and there was a free concert so we all went. It was so much better than I had expected. We sat right up front and it was just him and his guitar. The speakers weren't working so he unplugged and just had an acoustical performance. It was so awesome and he was really fun to watch...he really gets into the music. He did one song on the piano and it was amazing!! And then after the show he came around and talked with all of us. We got CDs and signed pictures and we even got pictures with him. On our way out, we stopped and talked to him for another 20 minutes....about his life in New York, his wife, the TV show, etc. I even got to sing karaoke with him and some of his staff.
It was such a great opportunity. Hopefully he'll make it big and we can say we saw him when he started out!!
3 comments:
Ryan was awesome!
I can't wait to say "I saw him when..." too
My god how much fun was that! A night I will never forget!
Cory...
Hope you don't mind me looking at your blog. It's great! Thanks for the cute Easter card. It is so cute. The holiday is coming way too fast and I've been working on other projects so I may just miss this time.
Post a Comment