I'm already a couple weeks into my second trimester and the baby is the size of an avocado. It seems like it is going fast, but July still seems like a long ways off. We had our second doctors appointment and everything still looks great. I haven't gained any weight yet, but depending on what I wear, you can see my "bump". We got to hear the baby's heart beat. That is my favorite part!! It was 150 beats per minute and kinda sounds like a whur, whur, whur. I also had a little bit of blood drawn....my least favorite part. But Jonathan and I both did really good and nobody got queezy. I'm still feeling really good and for the most part I dont' need my afternoon nap anymore...but I still go to bed early.
| This was me at 6 weeks |
| Now at 16 weeks |
Jonathan finally let me move around the bedroom furniture and my craft room moved into the spare bedroom. The nursery, however, became Jonathan's art studio. The carpet is covered in plastic and there are paints everywhere. His next project is to paint a picture for the baby's room. I'm so excited to see what he does. I haven't seen him paint since we first met!
No comments:
Post a Comment