Wednesday, February 23, 2011

18 weeks

 The weeks are just moving right along.  I'm still feeling really good and I think I might have felt the baby move (although it could have just been gas, too).  I'm not sure what happened, but it seems like overnight I got a lot bigger.  Jonathan couldn't believe it.  The bigger I get the more realistic it becomes for him. He is still working on the painting and it is coming along really well.  Now, he is working on the more intricite detail work so it will be slow and go from here.
My favorite buddy has been allowing me some sneak-peaks at the little one.  The baby seems to be doing great and we got to see it swallow and touch its toes.  The feet have already grown to 2.79 cm...that's more than an inch!!  I could just watch it move around all day...it is so amazing.  


17 weeks, 4 days

18 weeks


Baby stretching
  

Hand in mouth


1 comment:

deatherages said...

Look at that bump!! What a beautiful family you six will be!