Tuesday, February 22, 2011

McCall

Feb 18-20

Joan and Cam invited us up for the weekend and since our place was rented out, it worked out perfect. Friday we meet Maureen and Craig Perseo at Bistro 45 and Jonathan and I got to split our two favorite sandwiches!! I of coarse was the designated driver and got us all home safe and sound.
Saturday, Joan, Cam, and Jonathan went skiing at Brundage. They had gotten quite a bit of snow this last week and Jonathan was anxious to go. The boys and I spent the most relaxing day at the cabin. The sun was shining and it was an absolutely beautiful day. There was a sprinkle of snow in the morning, but blue skies after that. We had a cup of tea, read a book and a magazine, and just took it easy (yes, I did take a nap!). The boys love to just lay around wherever I am...in fact, when I took a shower, Barney layed in front the bedroom door, Chief in front of the bathroom door, and Tucker in front of the shower. I felt pretty safe with my 3 little shadows.
We met for church around 5 and on the way I saw a whole herd of deer.  I followed 3 of them for a little ways and then before we went inside we saw a buck.  After church we headed back home for a delicious pot roast dinner.  Jonathan and I taught Joan and Cam how to play bananagrams and then we hit the shuffleboard table.  Jonathan and I won!!!
Sunday we had breakfast, cleaned up, and headed home.
Thanks Cam and Joan for a great weekend!!

No comments: