Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Mother's (and Mother's to-be) Day

May 8-
Happy Mother's Day!! This year we did a mother's day brunch instead of a BBQ and it worked out so great because Jonathan didn't get stuck grilling all day!  Also, the weather wasn't nice and sunny like we've had in the past.  The rain kept us inside so it wouldn't have been ideal BBQing weather.  We had so much good food...it's a good thing I'm eating for two!  And it was fun to visit and see all the moms!  I didn't get pictures of everyone, but it was a great celebration.  Jonathan and I are so very lucky to have such great moms, god moms, and grandmas in our lives.  It is especially nice for me to have such great role models as I start my new adventure as a mom in a few months.





Just a quick thank you to everyone for coming out and making it such a great day...Thanks Amy and Barb, Trish, Alan, Seth, and Hannah, Joan and Cam, Rob, Monica, Brylee, and Zayden, Zac and Emily, Joyce and Les, Joel and Lindsay and Grandma Truxal.

No comments: