What a beautiful weekend!! I was surprised to see all the snow had melted since we had last been up. Although, the thermometer did read 72 degrees so I guess a few days like that and the snow doesn't stand a chance. I am definitley ready for the warm weather so I was glad that it was gone. I think Barney was the only one that was dissapointed because he found the one patch of snow to play in! Although, that soon melted and he had to settle for the sand.
Jonathan and I didn't do too much work Just hung out with the boys and went to Father's Place for burgers and shakes. It was the best part of the weekend. Sunday, the weather was rainy all day. Dan took us to breakfast at the pancake house where we had the biggest cinnamon roll ever! Then, we packed up and headed for home.
No comments:
Post a Comment