I had envisioned decorating Kingston's room so that when he woke up in the morning he would be surprised with lights, balloons, and presents. However, since he was sick and not feeling well, we were in and out of his room all night and I never got the decorations up. He still enjoyed opening his presents and he loves his new Thomas the Train book!
Jonathan surprised me at noon and brought me a slice of cheesecake. It was red velvet and so delicious. I was going to share it, but somehow I ended up eating it all!
After work, I got my hair cut while Jonathan picked up Kingston and made us dinner. It was so nice to walk in the door and not have to worry about what to make. Although Kingston wasn't in the greatest mood, it was still a great evening to spend with my guys!






No comments:
Post a Comment