Saturday, May 20, 2017

Easter

April 16-
After this year, I decided that Easter is my favorite holiday. I love the egg hunts and dressing up and the cute Easter outfits!
The kids woke up and found their baskets.  Julienna was spoiled with Princess Poppy stuff and Kingston got a variety of his favorites (Transformers, Star Wars, and Legos). We had breakfast and got dressed and ready for church.  We parked fright by the play structure, so while I gathered stuff into the "church entertainment bag" the kids got to play.  They sat through the whole service and then we came home to find the eggs that had been hidden in the yard and the house.  
Then we went to Tricia's house for Easter lunch. Unfortuntely, there was a lot of sickness going around so it was a small group of us...just the Olsen's, Gabby's, and us.  But we still had a great meal.
 


No comments: