May 13-
I wasn't up for too much excitement after my eye surgery so we had a nice low key celebration all weekend long! The kids had a sleep over with Grandma and Grandpa the night before so that I could just come home and rest. We met in the morning after Nora's soccer game and the kids got to play at Camels Back Park before we had lunch at Highland's Hollow.

We went home and got a nap in and then my super good helpers helped me plant my flowers and strawberries. And by super good helpers, I mean kids that got distracted by dirt and water that they didn't really help at all but instead made more of a mess for me to clean up. But that's what being a mom is all about, right? Just looking at these pictures makes me smile. I love these two little munchkins so much and all the chaos that surrounds them!
















No comments:
Post a Comment