May 14-
We started the morning of just how I wanted...with maple bars and cartoons! Not sure it gets any better than that! I thought the kids would be excited to help me with the fruit tray, but Julienna was more into eating it and Kingston's cut fruit wasn't really meeting the criteria!
We spent the afternoon at Joan and Cam's with all the family. There were so many babies and kids and I loved it. So perfect for Mother's day. With everyone busy and sick and traveling, it's been awhile since we've all been together to just sit and relax and watch the kids play and hold babies (that's my favorite part).
With a little help from Jonathan, I got the most beautiful ring for Mother's Day. It is so sparkly and is perfectly me. It will always remind me of my beautiful family!




















No comments:
Post a Comment