October 30-
We almost ran out of time to carve our pumpkins this year...just so much going on. But I'm so glad we did it, it was so much fun. Julienna only wanted to paint hers and use the tattoos. Kingston was all in and cut the top hole, gutted it, and carved it all by himself. He didn't need me for anything. My pumpkin molded before we got to it, and then Julienna painted my replacement pumpkin when I wasn't looking, so I ended up with hers. It was small and I could barely get my hand inside to clean it, but it turned out cute with a bunch of different holes and it was super easy. No surprise as to who's was the best. Jonathan always seems to completely blow our pumpkins out the park with his skills! It was fun to just let loose on the creativity and see what we got!!
























No comments:
Post a Comment