After the whale watching, we headed back to downtown Victoria. We took a late lunch at the hotdog stand and then headed to the bug zoo. I don't know why I let Jonathan talk me into that one. Luckily all the bugs were behind glass, but they were still pretty creepy. Especially the roaches and spiders. Yuck!!!
It was Jonathan's first time in Chinatown!!
We also hit a cigar shop and stopped for a Gelato.
We ended the night at the "Local Bar and Grill" and had appetizers and mojitos. On the way back to the hotel we caught a glimpse of the street performers. The city is all lite up at night and looks so beautiful. Jonathan and I could definitely get used to this life style.
Back at the hotel, I discovered the flavored water. Apparently the Chef "makes" different kinds of water. Tonight I had cantaloupe/strawberry and it is delicious. Also, Jonathan got me started on Kahlua and cream.
No comments:
Post a Comment