I think everyone is wanting to see pictures from the wedding so I finally gave in. I just did a quick run through of the pictures and picked some to post. Later I'll go back through and write about the day and everything leading up to it, but for now I'll just say it was the most perfect fairytale wedding. And they are in no particular order. We also have an awesome video if anyone is interested!!
Thank you to everyone who helped out and who came and made our wedding so memorable, special, and perfect!!! And if anyone has pictures, pass them this way. We don't get to see the photographers photos for another 8-12 weeks!!
Thank you to everyone who helped out and who came and made our wedding so memorable, special, and perfect!!! And if anyone has pictures, pass them this way. We don't get to see the photographers photos for another 8-12 weeks!!
Joy and me at rehearsal dinner
Wren and Alyssa
Emily getting her hair done by Lizzy (she did an awesome job on everyone's hair)
Me, Monica, Emily, and Joan in the Humdinger!
Me and mom
The wedding party
All my family that came for the wedding
Kelly and Jane (the girls that do everything!!!)
I'm sure Joel is giving me some good advice here!
Me and dad (the hardest part of the whole thing)
Jonathan and Joan
My fairytale moment!!!
Hannah and Sarah "flowergirls"
Brylee, an honorary flower girl
Kelly and Jane saved the flowers!!! Thanks girls!!
1 comment:
Feel good......
Post a Comment