Friday, February 26, 2010

Dollar Dates

The theater by us has a special on Tuesdays. All movies are only 50 cents!!! So, Jonathan and I have been meeting at the theater after work on Tuesdays. If you don't buy anything it's a cheap date, but Jonathan has a hard time not getting popcorn.
We went and saw "Couples Retreat" last month. There were only 2 other couples in the whole place. A few weeks ago we saw "New Moon." I had already seen it opening weekend with Alyssa, but it was a girls only thing and Jonathan missed out. He had been waiting for it to come to the theater for a long time. It was a bit more crowed this time and we sat right behind a talkative couple and somewhere behind us was a crying baby. Oh well, I guess that is what you get for a dollar!

No comments: