Friday, February 26, 2010

The Finishing Touches...

February 12-
Joan, Cam, Zac, Emily and the gang of Airedales joined us for a weekend at the cabin. Jonathan went up early to finish up a few things and I rode up after work with Zac and Emily.
When I got there Jonathan and Matt were working on the mantel. Jonathan always envisioned a more dramatic mantel...so of course he just whips one out. That boy is amazing and so artistic and talented. The mantel looks awesome and I can't believe it only took them a couple of hours.

Saturday, everyone went skiing and had a blast.
I opted for a little quite time with the boys and had a day of relaxation (my first one since we got the cabin....it was way over due!!). We walked down to the river, took a nap, hung out, and read a book. It was the perfect day and the boys were so good. Wherever I went, they went. I had three shadows the entire day! We also did some cleaning and put the finishing touches on everything...
Master bathroom and bedroom

Loft (the glider was free off Craigslist and it is so comfy...just needs some updated cushions)
Our dining room table....it was meant to be
Blue Room

Sunday, we all pitched in and clean...clean...cleaned. The renters were coming and I have to say that the place looked good!!!

No comments: