September 6-
Jonathan and I got to share our 2 year anniversary with the BSU game. Not my ideal anniversary, but at least we were together.
We have had the best two years together. Time has definitely flown by and we have already done so much. I'm excited to see where the next year takes us. I love you Jonathan!!!
Our morning started with an early trip to RC Willey. We got there before it opened in anticipation of getting some good deals. Unfortunately the items we wanted weren't quite what we were expecting so instead we looked at the TVs. Our bedroom TV has been broken for awhile so we decided to upgrade our downstairs TV and then move that one upstairs. Jonathan is quite the shopper and we ended up getting a Blu-ray player, Avatar movie, and a popcorn maker with our TV.
On the way home we stopped for a coffee and hot chocolate.
The boys and I went on a walk while Jonathan set up the new TV. It looks great and the Blu-ray movie looks awesome.
Then, Emily and Zac, Joan and Cam, Nicole and Mike, and Kelly and Nick all came over to watch the game with us. I popped some popcorn in our new popcorn maker and we had hamburgers. I don't really watch the game...I like to watch everyone else. Emily could hardly stay in her seat she was so excited. My favorite part was when BSU pulled through at the very end and the living room erupted in cheers!!
No comments:
Post a Comment