Sunday, September 19, 2010

Audrianna's 6th Birthday + BSU Game

Saturday, September 18th-
I can't believe Audrianna is already 6! We celebrated with her at POJOs and brought Brylee along for the party. Luckily, Kelly had set aside an extra bag for Jonathan and he gladly gave up his carousel ride and tokens for his favorite niece.
First thing we did was ride the carousel. Brylee picked the deer with the most sparkles and we waved at Jonathan as we circled around.

Then we played all sorts of games. We tried to milk Bessie the cow, but it was harder than you'de think and we only got 3 tickets. Bryee was really good at using the mechanical arm to pick up eggs. On the first time, she got 2 eggs with one grab!! Each egg was worth 5 tickets plus it had a tootsie roll inside. There were a few other games, but Jonathan got the bulk of our tickets. We ended up with 120....just enough for a mini stuffed whale, 2 smarties, and a green jelly bracelet.

We also watched Jonathan on the bumper cars!

After all that playing we were ready for cake! Audrianna had a Barbie doll cake and it was delicious! She got tons of presents and each was more exciting than the next.
Then, we had to hurry home for the BSU vs Wyoming game. Even though it was at our house, we were the last to arrive. I worked on the tacos while Brylee made and passed out cookies to everyone else. It's funny that a room full of adults will do for a kid. Brylee would have some would frost a cookie and then we would pass it around the room till it got to the cookie tray....and we did this several times.
Around half time, I met Monica to give back Brylee. We got to chatting and before I knew it an hour had past! I missed the second half of the game and I was not too heartbroken, but I was excited that BSU had won another game!! By the time I got home everyone was leaving. I tried to talk them into a game of "Ticket to Ride" but I didn't get any takers...maybe next time.

No comments: