Sept 8-
I got to spend a fun evening with Brylee and Zayden. Unfortunately, I didn't get any pictures. It started off with just Zayden since Brylee was at "nastics." It was fun to get in a little bonding time with the little guy, but he didn't quite relax until his sister was home. Brylee and I had tacos for dinner and Zayden didn't want to be left out, so he sat in his chair and had fruit snacks.
We got in a little outdoor playing before bed. Brylee showed me her garden and even picked a cherry tomato for me. I don't like raw tomatoes, but when she hands it to you and looks so proud that it came from her garden, you just have to choke it down. And what would be a day with Brylee without a round of freeze tag. It's not too exciting with just the two of us, but Zayden semi-played...he didn't quite get the freeze part.
After Zayden went to bed, Brylee and I colored until Rob got home.
We had a fun night playing together!!
No comments:
Post a Comment