Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Joe and Alexa's Wedding

Sept 11-13
It had been awhile since I had been to the cabin, so I was pretty excited to go up. Friday night we went over to Joan and Cam's place. It looks absolutely amazing with all of the furniture. It is so cozy and homey feeling. Emily was up for the weekend too, so we all had a good time visiting and sitting around the fire.
Saturday, Jonathan and I spent most of the day cleaning out our storage room. It had been the "catch all" for quite some time. There were empty boxes and stuff piled up everywhere. We started a fire and burned all the trash and I put a bunch of clothes in bins and organized everything. It looks great, but I'm waiting for the closet that Jonathan keeps promising me!!

Later that evening we joined Joan, Cam, and Emily at a BBQ at their friend's house. The food was delicious!! And we ended the evening at Joan and Cam's again.

Sunday morning we had breakfast, packed up the car, and headed to Riggins for Joe and Alexa's wedding. We got there just in time. Joe wrote the entire ceremony and it was really heartfelt. He was so excited for his big day. The day was gorgeous and the food was great. Mike and Nicole were at the wedding also so Nicole and I got to catch up on everything. It made for a long day when we didn't leave the wedding till 7:00 and still had to stop at the cabin to pick up the boys, but it was fun and I think it was the last wedding of the year for us!!

No comments: