Monday, August 13, 2012

Bicycle built for 2

July 28-
I was pretty excited about my new purchase...a bike trailer for Kingston.  Jonathan put it together for me and then we took it for a test drive.  It pulls pretty easy and there is lots of room for Kingston and all his gear!
Grandma and Grandpa were trying out the greenbelt on our side of town, so we decided to tag along.  Kingston definitely got the best ride!  Jonathan and I need to do a little more work on our bikes before we go out again. Neither one of us had fully working gears and I ended up with a flat tire by the end of the ride. The greenbelt was a little rougher than we had bargained for.  It wasn't paved and it was hard to pull the trailer through the dirt/sand.  Luckily, Jonathan and my mom gave me a break and pulled Kingston for awhile.
 Afterwards, we had breakfast at Joe Mamas. It was really good and Kingston had a good time.  He got pretty excited and let out a few squeals so grandma took him outside to play while we finished up our breakfast.

No comments: