Just some fun pictures of my cute kid. When left unattended, Kingston always makes his way to our bathroom and opens up my middle drawer. There, he finds all sorts of treasures. His favorites are the cotton balls, q-tips, and my makeup brushes. When I'm in another room, he will come find me and show me what he has found...and he always looks so proud of himself! Who needs toys when you can play in mama's makeup drawer?

He still loves to play with the medicine bottles and dig into the drawer with all the baggies. He pulls them all out, but he is pretty good about putting them all back too!
Kingston has just started getting the hang of "riding" his bike. He will take a couple steps with it, but he prefers to just have you push him around. We get to play outside on the weekend mornings since he is up so early and it is still cool outside.Kingston absolutely loves this silly little car. He can ride on it and push it. Inside the house he can't go very far without bumping into something, but outside he has endless sidewalks to walk up and down. I think it really improved his balance and helped him walk. He loves to push it and put things in and out of the trunk.
I don't have a picture, but one thing that I love is when Kingston reads to himself. He will get out a book and turn the pages and "read" and then turn to a new page and "read". It is so cute and I love the sound of his little voice. He even gets the right amount of syllables sometimes.
No comments:
Post a Comment