Sunday, October 13, 2013

See Spot Walk

October 5-
One more year for mom and me!  I can't believe we have done the walk all these years...just the other day I found a shirt from See Spot Walk 1995.  I think that might have been the first year.  I was just 13 years old and now I'm 31.  That's a lot of walks!
And now I get to enjoy it with Kingston and Jonathan, too.  Kingston loved seeing all the different dogs and he even got a turn at walking Tucker.  Mom had Sami and I had Barney.  It was a smaller group this time, but still fun.  And, as Alyssa was running Barber to Boise she spotted us so we got to cheer her on in her race, which was a little more competitive than ours!
And my little Kingston was such a good helper!  After a close inspection, he carried the poop bag to the garbage!


No comments: