October 24-
13 years ago, mom and I went to See Spot Walk and fell in love with a tan little dog, whose breed will always be a mystery. We brought him home for dad. I'm not sure he was too thrilled that we had picked him out a dog, but we knew what we were doing!
Today, Toby got his angel wings. He will be greatly missed. It was a hard day for all of us, even though he was "dad's dog." I remember dressing him up in matching outfits with Pebbles. And the countless See Spot Walks and Santa Paws that we went to throughout the years.
He was a spunky sweet dog that always had a puppyish look about him. However, he was showing his age these last couple months. It was hard to see him go, but knowing how much happier he is made it a little better. He can chase balls again and run free.
I will miss you so much, Toby!

No comments:
Post a Comment