Friday, July 25, 2014

Horse Races

July 9-
Our first time at the horse races this year!  I love going and when Jonathan got off work early...or on time, really...it worked for us to go.  Hannah and Seth joined us too, which was great because they helped keep tabs on Kingston.  Kingston only wanted to bid on the orange horse so his bet was easy.  I think he won a few times with that strategy.  But, that was better than Jonathan...he just had a good time.  Hannah ended up being the big winner with $3.80 on the final race. She bid on the horse with his tongue hanging out the side!
I'm not sure if Kingston enjoyed the horses more or the tractors that smoothed the track after each race!
We told him to cheer for his horse so he would say "cheer, horse, cheer!!!"
As we were heading out, we found a big pile of ice and played in that for quite awhile. It might have been the highlight of Kingston's night!




No comments: