Tuesday, April 14, 2020

Easter

April 12-
We were solo this year for Easter with all the restrictions in place.  I missed being with family and cousins and all the excitement, but a little part of me was relieved to just be at home and not have to be anywhere at a certain time.
The kids were raring to go first thing and started collecting the eggs right away. There were eggs everywhere!!!  They got lots of candy, peeps, swimsuits, tennis rackets, and some outdoor games.We had ham, but no other traditional foods, instead made french fries and carrot sticks.  The kids were left unattended for a little too long and brought their entire bedrooms into ours to create a classroom. Kingston taught some lessons and Jonathan "cool cat" made an appereance that was unappreciated by the students.  We made catapults and launched candy. I attempted monkey bread but my rolls didn't rise. It was a good day and I finally got my family picture at the end of the night. Kingston's outfit kinda sums up the holiday.  Business on top and casual on the bottom.
 

No comments: