June 21-
We had a whole day of celebrating dads!! Morning started off with french toast for breakfast and watching Jonathan unwrap his ninja slushi maker. The kids and I had been wanting one forever so we thought we would just pass it off as a father's day gift! *update: it has been a hit and Jonathan does really like it* We also have a fun time looking at the picture book that I make every year of photos of Jonathan and the kids, we have quite a collection of those!
Then we headed across town to celebrate my dad. We had a really fun time playing games and I probably should have gone easier on the dads, but I whooped them in cards!!!! Julienna showed off some cheerleading stunts for us.
Back home for dinner at the brewery with Cam and Joan. We sat out on the patio and closed the place down! We really are lucky to have so many great dads.




No comments:
Post a Comment